- This event has passed.
Allegheny public meeting/comment period for region’s transportation plan
June 7, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
SPC’s Public Participation Panels encourage you to attend a public meeting to learn more about the draft documents. Meetings will be open house in format. There will be opportunities to look at maps, talk to representatives from SPC, PennDOT, transit operators, and planning departments, ask questions, and submit your comments.
Please note the time and location of your county meeting. Individuals wishing to offer testimony should sign in upon arrival.
The Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission (SPC) is seeking input from the public on the following important draft documents that will advance investments in the region’s transportation plan:
- Draft 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP), which identifies the region’s priority roadway, transit and multimodal transportation improvements programmed for advancement over the next four years
- Environmental Justice Benefits and Burdens Assessment of the Draft 2019-2022 TIP
- Air Quality Conformity Determination for the Draft 2019-2022 TIP
- Amendment to the region’s transportation plan Mapping the Future: The Southwestern PA Plan to reflect project phasing and cost information included in Draft 2019-2022 TIP
- May 22, 3:00 p.m., Washington County, Courthouse Square Building, Room 103, 100 West Beau Street, Washington
- May 23, 3:00 p.m., Beaver County Courthouse, Commissioners Meeting Room, 810 Third Street, Beaver
- May 24, 9:30 a.m., Lawrence County Courthouse, Commissioners Meeting Room, 430 Court Street, New Castle
- May 29, 3:00 p.m., Fayette County Chamber of Commerce, 65 West Main Street, Uniontown
- May 30, 3:00 p.m., Indiana County, Indiana CareerLink, 300 Indian Springs Road, Indiana
- May 31, 5:00 p.m., Westmoreland County Courthouse, Commissioners Meeting Room, 2 North Main Street, Greensburg
- June 5, 3:00 p.m., Butler County Government Center, 1st Floor, Public Meeting Room, 124 West Diamond Street, Butler
- June 7, 3:00 p.m., Allegheny County and the City of Pittsburgh, SPC Conference Center, Two Chatham Center, 112 Washington Place, 4th floor, Pittsburgh