CMU Energy Week
March 25 @ 8:00 am - March 28 @ 5:00 pm EDT
n its fourth year, CMU Energy Week 2019 convenes energy experts, CEOs and corporate executives, government officials, nonprofits, key influencers, students, and entrepreneurs for a facilitated dialogue on how to advance energy technologies and innovations around the world.
Hosted by Carnegie Mellon University’s Wilton E. Scott Institute for Energy Innovation, we welcome thought leaders from all energy and cleantech sectors to engage and collaborate on research, trends, insights, and opportunities that are making a significant and disruptive impact.
- More than 100 nationally-recognized thought leaders as keynote speakers and panelists
- A VIP Reception with Distinguished Forum and Panel
- The 2nd annual “CMU Energy + Cleantech Investors Forum”
- A celebration of the Tepper Quad’s LEED Gold Recognition with tours
- Two new events:
- The inaugural CMU VentureWell Energy Hackathon
- The launch of Southwestern PA region’s Cleantech Open competition at CMU