- This event has passed.
Shop Sustainable Small Businesses & Win – Now thru 7/15!
July 14 @ 12:00 am
Visit any of the 100 participating Sustainable Small Businesses throughout our region during regular business hours between July 1 and July 15 and enter to win prizes!
Sustainable businesses take actions that are simultaneously good for their bottom line, the environment, and the social fabric of their community. Shopping at establishments that have earned sustainable designation from Sustainable Pittsburgh shows your support for sustainability and boosts the local economy. For every $100 spent at a local business, approximately $67 stays in the community. Compare this to shopping at a big box store, where $32 out of every $100 spent stays in the community.*
During this July promo campaign, customers can enter to win prizes donated from designated sustainable small businesses including:
- A hand-crafted, custom design Pittsburgh Pin or Pendant made from reclaimed metal and laboratory-grown diamonds, courtesy of Paul Michael Design in Lawrenceville (est. retail value: $950)
- A gift basket containing gluten-free snacks, books, teddy bear and surprise gifts from Eden’s Market in Mt. Lebanon (est. retail value: $136)
- A $40 gift certificate and free t-shirt from Mirror Image Cuts and Styles in Munhall (est. retail value: $55)
- A $40 gift certificate from nostalgia emporium, The Flying Squirrel, in Carnegie (est. retail value: $40)
- 5 gift certificates for a free cheese pizza from Cousins Lounge in Millvale (est. retail value $6 each, $30 total)
For a full list of participating Sustainable Small Businesses, plus details on how to enter to win, visit ShopSustainableSmallBiz.org. Stop and shop through July 15 to show your support!