- This event has passed.
Waterfronts That Work: Pittsburgh and Beyond
March 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Pittsburgh’s riverfronts are booming. With such rapid growth, how can our rivers continue to balance existing uses, new development, recreation and an improved environment?
Join the City of Pittsburgh Department of Planning for this evening event to get updates on the City’s Riverfront Zoning project. Five cities from across the U.S. will share the lessons they’ve learned while creating waterfronts that strive to work for everyone.
Doors open at 5:30 with light snacks. Program begins at 6:00 pm.
Free and Open to the Public.
- Uwe S. Brandes. Director, Masters Program in Urban & Regional Planning at Georgetown University. Formerly Director of Capital Projects and Planning for the Anacostia Waterfront Corporation
- Troy Doss. Senior Planner, Central City Team at the Bureau of Planning & Sustainability, City of Portland, Oregon
- Charles C. Graves III. Director, Department of City Planning for the City of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Alyssa Remington. Economic Development Specialist, City of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Robert D. Rivers. Executive Director, City Planning Commission, City of New Orleans, Louisiana