After nearly two years dedicated to building a custom technology platform designed to help you access resources and advance sustainability progress, Sustainable Pittsburgh is kicking off its new and enhanced performance programs. Join us as we share the benefits of earning Sustainable Pittsburgh designation and Sustainable Pennsylvania Certification, hear from organizations about their experiences with the programs, and see how to get started.
Learn about innovations of the refreshed Sustainable Pittsburgh Shop and Sustainable Pittsburgh Restaurant programs, as well as the Sustainable Pennsylvania Certification, which is offered in partnership with the Pennsylvania Municipal League. And find out about the new Sustainable Pittsburgh Workplace program and friendly-competition Sprints — a high-impact, materiality-based reinvention of the Sustainable Pittsburgh Challenge.
Whether you are just getting started, or are well on your way to becoming a sustainability leader, join us as we champion those who implement actions to support vibrant communities, equitable workplaces, and a healthy environment in the Pittsburgh region and across the Commonwealth.
- Rebecca Bykoski, Sustainable Pittsburgh
- Gina Johnson, Sustainable Pittsburgh
- Mario N. Leone Jr., Borough of Ambridge
- Joylette Portlock Ph.D., Sustainable Pittsburgh
- Jim Price, Sustainable Pittsburgh
- Anna Rosenblum, evolveEA
- Sarah SanGiovanni, Sustainable Pittsburgh
Who Should Attend:
- Managers and practitioners at organizations of all types and sizes — whether businesses, nonprofits, institutions, or higher education
- Municipal managers, elected officials, and administrative staff
- Anyone with an interest in advancing sustainability / environmental, social, and governance progress at their organization or in their community
Click here to access resources that you can use to help share this event within your networks!