- This event has passed.
Air Quality Workshop: Creating Healthy Spaces
March 30, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
The Pittsburgh region has become known for its environmental transformation. However, our region still struggles with high levels of pollutants in our air. Join Sustainable Pittsburgh to learn more about how air pollution is impacting health in southwestern Pennsylvania, and what you can do to improve air quality, productivity and quality of life. This workshop will also examine how you can participate in current research that will help our region improve air quality far into the future. This program is part of our Green Workplace Challenge workshop series and is open to the public. Additional details forthcoming. All are invited to attend.
Registration runs from 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm with refreshments.
- Beatrice Dias, Project Director, SmellPGH, The Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
- Rachel Filippini, Executive Director, Group Against Smog and Pollution (GASP)
- Zaheen Hussain, Sustainability Coordinator, Millvale Community Library
- Marcel Minutolo, Associate Professor of Management, Robert Morris University
- Ron Sarrick, Sustainability Administrator, Township of Upper St. Clair
- Jeaneen Zappa, Executive Director, Conservation Consultants, Inc.