- This event has passed.
POSTPONED: Commuter Challenge Week
May 11 - May 17
Since 2018, CommuteInfo hosts a yearly Commuter Challenge to encourage people to try eco-friendly options for their commuting trips one week in May. By joining the Commuter Challenge, participants can find a new way to get to work or school AND have a chance to get rewarded for doing so.
REGISTRATION: April 22-May 10
Challenge Week: May 11-17
Surveys Due: May 18 at midnight. Winners to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Register during the kickoff in April at commuteinfo.org
- During the Challenge week, commute in a new way through public transit, vanpooling, carpooling, biking, or walking
- Log your commute flexibly, either day by day or at the end of the challenge week
- Earn extra entries by submitting a testimonial, video, or photo
- Eligible Participants will be entered into a random drawing to win a prize!