- This event has passed.
POSTPONED: Getting Started with Strategic Sustainability
May 21 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Getting Started with Strategic Sustainability
Hosted by Sustainable Pittsburgh and CEOs for Sustainability
When: May 21, 9-11 am (registration and networking at 8:30 am)
Where: Covestro BrightSpace, Energy Innovation Center
Now that your workplace is ready to reap the benefits of sustainable business practices, learn the basics of establishing a sustainability program. Join us as expert presenters describe how to –
- establish sustainability focus areas for the organization based on a materiality assessment;
- set and track progress toward goals and KPIs tied to global and regional sustainability goals; and
- establish sustainability reporting as a means of managing risk, generating savings, making better decisions, and increasing trust with stakeholders.
- Jana Lake, 3R Sustainability
- Cara Mercil, Giant Eagle
- Jim Price, Sustainable Pittsburgh
- Dr. Robert Sroufe, Institute for Sustainable Business Innovation, MBA in Sustainable Business Practices Program, Duquesne University
This event is made possible through the generous support of our CEOs for Sustainability sponsors: