- This event has passed.
Navigating Federal and State Transportation Funding: What You Need to Know to Move Your Project Forward
8-29-2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission (SPC) is offering a unique opportunity for local project sponsors looking to obtain transportation funding from federal or state resources. If you are considering using federal and/or state transportation funding, this workshop will help make you aware of funding options and teach you about the requirements that you’ll need to meet in order to use federal or state transportation funds on your project.
- Tips for Navigating a Very Competitive Funding Environment
- State/Federal Transportation Funding Types and Eligibility
- Project Sponsor Responsibilities
- Local Match Requirements
- Project Application Elements: Scope, Schedule, Budget
- Funding Application Periods and Procedures
SEATING IS LIMITED.
Please RSVP to Mary Brangan at email@example.com or 412-391-5590 x315