- This event has passed.
Webinar: Drones in Your Community
June 20, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm EDT
The usage of recreational drones has soared in popularity, and so have ensuing complications. Pilot requirements and flying regulations have changed, and as many drones are equipped with or have the capacity to equip camera devices, municipalities are left guessing what’s legal, where drones are permitted to fly, if usage can be restricted or controlled, and how to protect their residents.
Join Local Government Academy with Dave King of Steel City Drones for this free webinar as he covers the critical topics municipal leaders and law enforcement need to know:
- How do I know when a drone is being operated illegally?
- What is a responsible expected use of a drone in business?
- Can I check drone/drone operator registration anywhere?
- Where does FAA jurisdiction begin, and municipal jurisdiction begin?
- Can you fly a drone at night?
Bring your questions and concerns to this free webinar providing what you need to know about how, when, and why recreational drone use can potentially help, or harm, your neighborhoods.