Join CEOs for Sustainability and Sustainable Pittsburgh for Sustainability Amid Crisis: Adapting for Impact. Sustainability leaders from FedEx Ground, Interface, and PNC Financial Services Group will describe how their organizations are advancing aggressive commitments for carbon-emissions reduction, regenerative manufacturing practices, and racial equity, despite challenges associated with the COVID-19 crisis. This virtual event will also feature the release of the Kendall Simon Sustainable Business Case Study featuring FedEx Ground and its work embedding sustainability within FedEx’s global operations.
- Mikhail Davis, Director of Technical Sustainability, Interface
- Marsha Jones, Executive VP and Chief Diversity Officer, The PNC Financial Services Group
- Lonnie Mattison, Manager of Sustainability, FedEx Ground
- Business Sustainability Professionals/Practitioners
- Executives/C-Suite Representatives
- Leaders and professionals from HR, procurement and supply chain, logistics, R&D, operations, and more.