Ready to get designated now?
Follow these seven steps to earn your designation, join the Sustainable Pittsburgh Restaurant community, and stand out as a leader.
- Obtain a generic password from Sustainable Pittsburgh to set up your restaurant’s account on our program website, EatSustainably.org. Don’t have it yet? Send an email to email@example.com or call 412-258-6647 and we’ll get it to you.
- Go to the program website, EatSustainably.org.
- Use the generic password to initially create your restaurants account (A password unique to your restaurant will be developed during the account creation process.)
- Complete the Sustainable Pittsburgh Restaurant assessment.
- Submit and claim your designation level.
- Receive notification of final approval of designation from Sustainable Pittsburgh.
- Sustainable Pittsburgh Restaurant designation is officially earned. You now are part of a remarkable group of restaurants working together to build a stronger industry and southwestern PA region!