Champions for Sustainability (C4S) – Sustainable Business Network
- Small retail business owner?
- Business Manager? (e.g. sustainability, operations, facilities, building, maintenance, HR)
- C-Suite executive?
- Restaurant owner/manager?
Our business programs are housed within our Champions for Sustainability (C4s) regional sustainable business network, which brings together companies large and small to put sustainability into practice. C4S provides value via education, technical assistance and consulting on operational needs, and serves as a catalyst for new enterprise and innovation for cementing the business case for sustainability.
Working with Sustainable Pittsburgh’s C4S network helps you:
- Access expert knowledge and best practices
- Engage in professional development and problem-solving among peers
- Demonstrate the business case for sustainability
- Gain a competitive edge through innovation and cost-savings
- Develop a pathway to chart sustainability goals and objectives
Sustainable Pittsburgh works with representatives ranging from micro-businesses to global corporations and everything in between, to help set and meet strategic sustainability goals and connect sustainability professionals with each other.
Examples of types of businesses we work with are companies focused on health insurance, transportation, investment/banking, tech, engineering, construction, and retail, as well as design firms, developers and restaurants.