Promotional Tools and Resources
- Sustainable Pittsburgh offers four sustainability recognition programs, which provide tools, resources, and a step by step process to track and measure sustainability progress.
The Workplace Program:
- Open to multiple organizations (physical or virtual) located/taxed within the following Pennsylvania counties: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington, Westmoreland.
- Voluntary program
- No fee to participate in 2022
- Evolved from the now retired Sustainable Pittsburgh Challenge
- While the Challenge was a year-long competition that recognized top scorers in various categories of performance, the Workplace designation program is designed to encourage more strategic and ongoing sustainability work within an organization.
Specific to Sustainable Pittsburgh Workplace:
- Sustainable Pittsburgh Workplace overview page: https://sustainablepittsburgh.org/workplaces
- Sustainable Pittsburgh Workplace FAQ page: https://sustainablepittsburgh.org/workplaces/workplaces-faq/
Specific to all Sustainable Pittsburgh Recognition Programs:
- Overview page for all recognition programs: https://sustainablepittsburgh.org/recognition-programs/
- FAQ page for all the programs: https://sustainablepittsburgh.org/recognition-programs/faq/
- In addition, each recognition program has its own FAQ page.
Graphics and Downloads
Sample Social Posts
As a longtime partner and leader in Sustainable PGH recognition programs, <Org Name> is excited to participate in the new Sustainable Pittsburgh Workplace. Learn more and join us: https://sustainablepittsburgh.org/workplaces/
Demonstrate your organization’s leadership in southwestern PA. Earn recognition as a Sustainable Pittsburgh Workplace! Learn more: https://sustainablepittsburgh.org/workplaces/
Sustainable Pittsburgh’s Social Media Handles
Please follow Sustainable Pittsburgh and share our posts about the Recognition Programs!
LinkedIn: @Sustainable Pittsburgh