Sustainable Pittsburgh is currently seeking a 2020 Digital Marketing Summer Intern. As a marketing and communications intern at Sustainable Pittsburgh, you will play an integral role in the marketing department, assisting with a wide variety of projects to promote the various programs and events hosted by Sustainable Pittsburgh. The primary duties of this internship is social media and digital marketing based. This person will report to the Director of Communications and the Communications Coordinator.
- Currently a junior, senior or graduate student
- Candidate must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communications, digital marketing, graphic design or any related field.
- Preferred candidates have experience creating content and building an audience for social media
SAMPLE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and plan social media posts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Draft and edit website content
- Assist in the evaluation and optimization of social media accounts
- Write selections for SP’s member newsletter
- Design collateral, including brochures, flyers, etc.
- Assist with web design and website maintenance as needed
- Other duties as necessary
- This is an unpaid internship and must be taken for academic internship credit (3 hours).
- Flexible with schedule, but expected to work 10 – 16 hours a week.
- If interested, please apply here.