Hosted by Sustainable Pittsburgh, “Energy Smart Operations: From Fleets to Facilities” is a forum tailored for businesses, nonprofits, universities, and municipal/community professionals who are seeking funding, financing, and procurement options for energy smart solutions.
Conversations on energy reduction, carbon emission reduction, and renewable energy will be featured, as well as an optional tour of Mill 19, a former brownfield site revolutionized into a green facility.
- Will Bernstein, City of Pittsburgh
- Matt Mahoney, Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Mike Carnahan, Scalo Solar
- Mike Cherock, AE Works
- John McCabe, Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall & Museum
- Sarah Olexsak, Duquesne Light
- Aurora Sharrard, Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh
- Nick DeSalvo, Lafayette College, representing the Lehigh Valley Association of Independent Colleges
- Date: January 30, 2020, 8-11:30 am
- Registration includes breakfast. $35 for nonmembers, $20 for Sustainable Pittsburgh members.
- Register online by 1/27.
Who Should Attend:
- Businesses, nonprofits, universities, and municipal/community professionals who are seeking funding, financing, and procurement options for their audiences.
Thanks to our sponsors: