New Year, New Challenge! Join Sustainable Pittsburgh for a workshop on “Getting Started in the Sustainable Pittsburgh Challenge” Thursday, January 18. Past competitors will have the opportunity to develop a 2018 competition strategy, while new participants will take part in an orientation to the competition.
Thursday, January 18
10:30 am – 12:30 pm (Lunch provided)
Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh – East Liberty
MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
Topics to be covered:
- How-To Guide for Getting Started: Learn how to sign up for the SP Challenge (if you haven’t already), how to submit actions, and how to track your action submissions.
- Benefits: Past participants will share how their organizations have benefited.
- Resources Available: The SP Challenge strives to connect its participants to the many resources available in southwestern PA and beyond. Learn about some of these resources, and how you can apply them to reach your sustainability goals.
- Tools: The SP Challenge offers a variety of tools to track and measure your organization’s progress throughout the competition. Get an overview of the tools used, and how you can leverage them to maximize your performance in 2018.
- Mentorship and Networking: Competitors and Self-Performers will have the opportunity to connect with and learn from one another during this workshop, and throughout the competition.
- Develop a 2018 Competition Strategy: Sustainable Pittsburgh offers you the chance to get organized early in the competition. This workshop will include a breakout session during which you can get started on your winning strategy, and get answers to your most burning questions. During the breakout session, Sustainable Pittsburgh will help you identify which actions to start with, and can even help you submit your first action!
Who should attend:
- Current SP Challenge Participants
- Representatives of organizations interested in signing up for the SP Challenge
- Anyone interested in learning about how sustainability can help organizations save money, engage employees, and earn positive public recognition.