Registration Deadline is TODAY!
Join C-Suite executives from leading companies on November 21 as they demonstrate the business case for sustainability. Find out why their companies are committed and be among the first to hear the CEOs for Sustainability public call to action. Register here.
- Brian Brickhouse, President–Electrical Sector, Americas, Eaton
- Scott Lammie, Sr. VP of Development & Board Treasurer, UPMC Health Plan
- Wendy P. Staso, Owner, President and CEO, Huckestein Mechanical Services
- Charles Toran, President, Sci-Tek Consultants
- Moderator: Joylette Portlock, Ph.D., Executive Director, Sustainable Pittsburgh
During the event, CEOs for Sustainability co-chairs Ron Gdovic, Founder & CEO of WindStax Energy, and Jerry MacCleary, CEO & Chairman of Covestro LLC, will announce a bold initiative from the CEOs, promoting new rules for business here in the region.
The program runs from 8:30am – 11am with breakfast and networking at 8am and an optional tour of the Eaton Experience Center at 10am, featuring demonstrations of innovative energy technology.