Join SP for CEOs for Sustainability Speaker Series – Inaugural Event!
Seeing a strong link between corporate sustainability performance and financial performance, more than 70 percent of investors say sustainability is central to their investment decisions, according to a 2016 survey by MIT Sloan Management Review and The Boston Consulting Group. This trend will only grow with rising customer pressures, fueled by demographic shifts and the proliferation of non-financial ratings and data.
Join CEOs for Sustainability and Sustainable Pittsburgh for this executive session at the Energy Innovation Center on Wednesday, October 25 from 8:00 am – 9:30 am, with breakfast and registration beginning at 7:30 am. Register today!
Integrated reporting consultant and BrownFlynn Senior Advisor Mike Krzus will describe global drivers of change in business valuation, including demographic and technological trends, and the potential impact on companies and the executives who lead them. Krzus and a panel of local sustainability leaders will address how businesses are positioning strategically and tactically through winning sustainable business strategies.
CEOs for Sustainability Panel: How Leaders are Responding
– Steve Guy, President and CEO, Oxford Development Company
– Ciannie Rodriguez, Manager, IKEA Pittsburgh
– Jack Scalo, President and CEO, Burns & Scalo Roofing
Who Should Attend:
- Executives in Finance, Procurement, O&M, HR, Marketing, Strategy, Business Development
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Leaders
- Institutional Investors, Asset Managers, Wealth Advisors
Thank you to Speaker Series Sponsors, IKEA Pittsburgh and Covestro.