Friday, June 26
8:30 am – 10:30 am (Registration begins at 8)
IKEA Pittsburgh, Robinson Town Center
Cost: GWC Participants $10; C4S/SP Member GWC Non-participants: $25; Non-Members: $35
More information and registration
The Green Workplace Challenge features a number of measurement tools and actions that reduce costs and improve efficiencies. Come to this workshop to find out ways to make your fleets more efficient, your commuter trips less impactful, and mobility alternatives.
– Erin Cooper, Market Manager, Zipcar
– Grant Ervin, Sustainability Manager, City of Pittsburgh
– Lynn Manion, Executive Director, Airport Corridor Transportation Association
– Rick Price, Director, Pittsburgh Region Clean Cities
– Lisa Kay Schweyer, Program Coordinator, CommuteInfo
– Jennifer Stockdale, Marketing Manager, IKEA Pittsburgh
– David Wohlwill, Program Manager, Long-Range Planning at Port Authority of Allegheny County
and more to come…
Who should attend?
All Green Workplace Challenge participants. Fleet managers, HR representatives that promote mobility initiatives, corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) managers, sustainability managers, business leaders and community leaders who are exploring their own sustainability initiatives and trying to find the most efficient and effective ways for their fleets to operate, their employees to get to work, and for their goods to travel around the region.