- This event has passed.
2021 CEOs for Sustainability C-Suite Summit
11-10-2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Hosted by: CEOs for Sustainability and Sustainable Pittsburgh
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
- 9-11 am ET: Virtual C-Suite Summit
- 4:30-6:30 pm ET: Optional in-person tour of Oxford Development’s 3 Crossings in the Strip District, followed by happy hour a short walk away (with COVID-19 safety protocols in place)
Building on the Leading Forward priorities for a more resilient, equitable economy, CEOs for Sustainability invites you to be part of this signature two-part event! In the morning, hear from C-Suite executives on how businesses large and small are leading forward, network with peers in your sector, and exchange best practices — all in a virtual setting.
Then later in the day, join old friends and new contacts in person for an optional, educational tour of Oxford Development’s 16-acre mixed-use development in the vibrant Strip District. 3 Crossings represents the transformation of the former trucking yards of Pittsburgh’s past into the sustainable neighborhood of the future. The tour culminates a short walk away with happy hour at a local venue.
More than ever, meaningful progress on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues depends on collaborative leadership and peer exchange. Get ready to deepen relationships, share experiences, and connect with CEOs for Sustainability to advance sustainable solutions. Register for the C-Suite Summit today!
Who Should Attend:
- Members of the C-Suite, Senior Executives, Business Owners, and Managers interested in learning about how incorporating sustainable business practices contributes to business resilience, innovation, and competitive advantage
- Professionals in Strategy, Business Development, Supply Chain and Procurement, HR, Operations, and Marketing
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Professionals