- This event has passed.
CANCELED: CMU Energy Week
March 23 - March 27
As of 3/13/20 this event has been canceled.
CMU Energy Week, now in its fifth year, draws CEOs, entrepreneurs, government leaders, academic experts and students together to discuss ways to advance energy technologies and innovations around the world. Attendees trade expertise, connect to form partnerships and rub elbows with nationally-recognized thought leaders. CMU Energy Week is hosted by Carnegie Mellon University’s Wilton E. Scott Institute for Energy Innovation.
2020 Day by Day, at a glance:
- 3/23 – Pre-Event Programming: 2nd Annual CMU VentureWell Energy Hackathon, and CMU Energy Career Fair with Happy Hour Reception @ The Oaklander Hotel
- 3/24 – Official Kickoff (11am) with VIPs and government officials, Keynotes, Panels, Student Research Poster Competition, and Evening VIP Reception Event
- 3/25 – Keynotes, Fireside Chat-style Panels, Special Evening Reception & Tours of Solar Installation, ARM (Advanced Manufacturing for Robotics) Institute @ Mill19 in Hazelwood Green
- 3/26 – CMU Energy + Cleantech Investors Forum with Pitch Sessions, Start-Up One-on-Ones with Investors, and Energy, Law & Policy Symposium (in partnership with University of Pittsburgh School of Law), Evening Reception @ Tepper Quad
- 3/27 – DOE’s American-Made Solar Prize Demo Day Competition, CMU’s Tepper School of Business Cleantech Case Competition, and Closing Reception