- This event has passed.
Energy Smart Operations: From Fleets to Facilities
January 30 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm EST$20 – $35
**THIS EVENT HAS REACHED CAPACITY. REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.**
Hosted by Sustainable Pittsburgh, “Energy Smart Operations: From Fleets to Facilities” is a forum tailored for businesses, nonprofits, universities, and municipal community leaders who are seeking funding, financing, and procurement options for their energy smart solutions.
- Will Bernstein, City of Pittsburgh
- Matt Mahoney, Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Mike Carnahan, Scalo Solar
- Mike Cherock, AE Works
- John McCabe, Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall & Museum
- Sarah Olexsak, Duquesne Light
- Aurora Sharrard, Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh
- Nick DeSalvo, Lafayette College, representing the Lehigh Valley Association of Independent Colleges
Conversations on energy reduction, carbon emission reduction, and renewable energy will be featured, as well as an optional tour of Mill 19, a former brownfield site revolutionized into a green facility.
DATE: Thursday, January 30, 2020
- 8:00 am – Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am – Program
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm – Optional Tour
LOCATION: Mill 19 at Hazelwood Green
Thanks to our sponsors: