Sustainable Pittsburgh invites you to attend the first workshop of the Sustainable Pittsburgh Challenge (previously called the Green Workplace Challenge) on Thursday, January 18. During this workshop, Sustainable Pittsburgh will provide an overview of the program, including new features for 2018. Experienced competitors will have the opportunity to develop a 2018 competition strategy, while new participants will take part in an orientation to the program. Lunch is included.
Topics to be covered:
- How-To Guide for Getting Started: Learn how to sign up (if you haven’t already), how to submit actions, and how to track your action submissions using your account on the SP Challenge website.
- Benefits: The SP Challenge team will provide an overview of the program’s benefits, and will invite past participants to share how their organizations have benefitted.
- Resources Available: The SP Challenge strives to connect its participants to the many resources available in southwestern PA and beyond. Learn about some of these resources, and how you can apply them to reach your sustainability goals.
- Tools: The SP Challenge offers a variety of tools to track and measure your progress throughout the competition. Get an overview of the tools we’ll use, and how you can leverage them to maximize your performance in 2018.
- Mentorship and Networking: Competitors and Self-Performers will have the opportunity to connect with and learn from other SP Challenge participants during this workshop, and throughout the competition.
- Develop a 2018 Competition Strategy: Sustainable Pittsburgh offers you the chance to get organized early in the competition. This workshop will include a breakout session during which you can get started on your winning strategy, and get answers to your most burning questions. During the breakout session, we’ll help you identify which actions to start with, and can even help you submit your first action!
REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND THE JANUARY 18 WORKSHOP
The Sustainable Pittsburgh Challenge is a yearlong, free, and friendly competition for businesses, nonprofits, universities, schools, and local governments in southwestern Pennsylvania to track and receive recognition for their sustainability actions. The deadline to sign up for the Sustainable Pittsburgh Challenge is January 31, 2018. All are welcome to attend the workshop.