Tools & Tactics for Workplace Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Wednesday, April 14, 1-2:30 pm
Virtual event hosted by Sustainable Pittsburgh, CEOs for Sustainability, and Vibrant Pittsburgh
Workplace diversity fosters innovation, provides an edge for top talent, and is correlated with higher returns and earnings. McKinsey & Company reports companies in the top quartile for racial and ethnic diversity are 35% more likely to have financial returns above their respective national industry medians.
Join Sustainable Pittsburgh, CEOs for Sustainability, and Vibrant Pittsburgh on Wednesday, April 14 for this free virtual event: Tools & Tactics for Workplace Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I). Attendees will learn about opportunities to advance DE&I in their workplaces with hands-on resources like the Vibrant Index, Leading Forward Roadmap, and Global Diversity & Inclusion Benchmarks. They will also hear from a panel of chief diversity officers at leading local businesses who will share their experiences and participate in a moderated discussion. Gain practical advice, working knowledge, and tools for measuring progress at this special event.
- Lora M. McKnight, COO and Vice President, Programs & Services, Vibrant Pittsburgh
- Dina Clark, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Covestro, LLC
- Jeremy Shapira, Chief Inclusion, Equity & Diversity Officer, Giant Eagle
- Robert James, Chief Diversity Officer, Highmark Health
- Paul David Spradley, Ph.D., Assistant VP of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity, Dollar Bank
Who Should Attend:
- Business Sustainability Professionals/Practitioners
- Executives/C-Suite Representatives
- Leaders and professionals from HR, Hiring Managers, Individuals interested in advancing DE&I in the workplace