Sustainable Pittsburgh is accelerating sustainability performance and giving recognition to high achievers.
Now is perfect timing to join the ranks of the region’s sustainability pioneers by participating in a sustainability performance/recognition program. No matter where your organization is on the sustainability curve, Sustainable Pittsburgh offers programs that can be customized to fit your needs.
– The 2016-2017 Green Workplace Challenge is on! Sign up to compete by Aug. 31. Measure and track results, engage your employees, and compare best practices with others. The recent GWC participant results show what can be achieved when you get involved.
– The Sustainable Business Compact is ready to engage with the next round of corporate leaders.
– Sustainable Pittsburgh Restaurant performers have grown to 54 establishments
– Sustainable Small Business Designation is represented by 191 leaders in 35 communities
– Sustainable PA Community Certification features 54 municipalities making sustainable business practice their key to meeting community needs.
Deploy sustainability as your strategy for success. Participate in one of Sustainable Pittsburgh’s performance programs and networks providing technical assistance and peer to peer support.