Missed Out on Energy Smart Operations? Check out invaluable speaker resources!
Hosted by Sustainable Pittsburgh, “Energy Smart Operations: From Fleets to Facilities” was a sold-out forum tailored for businesses, nonprofits, universities, and municipal/community leaders who are seeking funding, financing, and procurement options for energy smart solutions. Conversations on energy reduction, carbon emission reduction, and renewable energy were featured, as well as an optional tour of Mill 19, a former brownfield site revolutionized into a green facility.
Speakers included (presentations linked):
- Matt Mahoney, Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance, “PA C-PACE: Property Assessed Clean Energy”
- Mike Carnahan, Scalo Solar, “Financial Mechanisms to Adopt Renewable Energy”
- Mike Cherock, AE Works, “Energy Conservation Initiatives”
- John McCabe, Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall & Museum, “Energy Conservation Initiatives”
- Sarah Olexsak, Duquesne Light, “Charging Up Your Energy Smart Operations”
- Aurora Sharrard, Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, “University of Pittsburgh Sustainable Energy Efforts”
- Nick DeSalvo, Lafayette College, representing the Lehigh Valley Association of Independent Colleges, “Partnering to Buy Renewable Energy”
Many thanks to sponsors: