Sustainable Pittsburgh affects decision-making in the Pittsburgh region to integrate economic prosperity, social equity, and environmental quality as the enduring accountability, bringing sustainable solutions for communities and businesses.
Through the policy and practice of sustainable development, Southwestern Pennsylvania has a strong economy in which all people can live to their potential, are engaged, and prosper within the means of a clean and healthy environment.
Sustainable development for the region through policy and practice by government and business.
- Sustainable Development – a better way (integrating 3Es)
- Integrity in approach & trusted change agent
- Passion for Southwestern PA – diverse people, resources, region
- Systemic change at scale for the region
- Collaborative in partnerships and public engagement