- This event has passed.
Building Re-Tuning and Operations Conference
Mar 3 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$25 – $35
Working at a school or municipality building and looking to enhance your energy performance? If so, this Conference is for you.
Join PennTAP for a Building Re-Tuning and Operations Conference for managers and employees overseeing the success of school and municipality building performance. Attendees will learn about low and no-cost opportunities to enhance their building performance to optimize energy efficiency.
The morning will feature educational sessions broken out into three tracks including Building Re-Tuning (BRT) topics for people new to energy sustainability, technology upgrades, and project funding available to implement projects. The afternoon will feature walkthroughs of campus buildings to put the morning’s learning into practice. Additionally, there will be more educational sessions available for participants wanting to learn more about BRT specialty topics. Other event highlights include: knowledgeable presenters, vendor networking, a roundtable of past BRT participants who will share their experiences, and the opportunity to earn 4 BOC points.
- Breakfast and Registration
- Educational sessions broken out into three tracks:
- BRT Topics Training
- Technology Upgrades
- Project Funding Opportunities
- Roundtable of past BRT participants who will share their experiences
- Site walkthroughs of campus buildings
- More educational sessions
- Early Bird Fee (now through January 31, 2020): $25
- Registration Fee (beginning February 1, 2020): $35