Hosted by Pittsburgh Earth Day
Pittsburgh receives recognition from around the world as a “triumphant success” in green design, smart growth, and innovation. Respected media and institutions praise Pittsburgh as a top city in America to live, work, and play. Our regional businesses have played a vital role in Pittsburgh’s transformation, and there is no shortage of stories to tell about business success through sustainability. Come hear a panel of experts discuss Pittsburgh’s sustainable business community and learn what your organization can do to succeed by going green.
Moderated by Grant Ervin, Sustainability and Resilience Officer for the Office of Mayor Bill Peduto
- Matt Mahoney- Western PA Program Manager at Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Scott Lammie- SVP Business Development, UPMC Insurance Services Division UPMC Health Plan
- Dr. Peter Walker- Dean of the Falk School of sustainability & Environment at Chatham University
- Justine Russo- Director of Sustainability and Business Intelligence for PITT OHIO
- Michelle Naccarati-Chapkis – Executive Director at Women for a Healthy Environment
- David Huffaker-Chief Development Officer Port Authority
- Kevin Kerr- Head of Pennsylvania Public Policy at UBER
- Gina Johnson-Director of Business Sustainability Programs at Sustainable Pittsburgh
- Amber Kelly- Manager, Support Services for Tetra Tech Inc
- Michele Meloy-Burchfield- Founder, Blume Honey Water
The 2019 Sustainability Business Breakfast will take place at the Fairmont Hotel in Downtown Pittsburgh and will feature a panel of innovators discussing the current climate of green industries in Pittsburgh. Tickets are free, but space is limited. Reservations are required, and space will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
To reserve tickets, please visit: https://www.showclix.com/event/businessbreakfast2019